April 2019 saw a partnership agreement signed between Monmouthshire County Council and the Town Council:
“To see an improved street scene within the 5 main wards of Chepstow: St. Mary’s, St.Kingsmark, St. Christophers, Thornwell and Larkfield”
Principles of the Partnership Agreement
- Partnership working between two Councils with a common aim of increasing the street scene of a local area
- Chepstow Town Council benefits from the operational expertise of Monmouthshire County Council on an interim basis until they are confident to manage the service directly
- Chepstow Town Council maintains day-to-day Supervision of the Town Crew enabling control and autonomy over the team, in accordance with an agreed Service Level Agreement.
- Chepstow Town Council benefits from HR, payroll, management, training, vehicle hire, equipment and is able to utilise assistance from Monmouthshire County Council until confident to take these on directly.
- Residents, businesses and tourists benefit from a cleaner and tidier town
- Local employment opportunities for a new Town Crew
If anyone has any issues please report them to email@example.com
and we will arrange to have the works carried out!